SELECT A BOUTIQUE HOTEL
RESERVE THIS HOTEL
TREE OF DESTINATIONS
Schloss Thannegg-Moosheim, AUSTRIA
|Schlossweg 1, 8962, Grobming, Styria, AUSTRIA.|
Description: Schloss Thannegg-MoosheimSchloss Thannegg is unlike any other castle hotel. It has been restored to create a holiday resort for active and sociable people who prefer real hospitality and a cosy atmosphere to the sterility of many large hotels. The hotel is located in Moosheim village on the sunny, idyllic slopes of the Ennstal valley. The seat of local noblemen dates back to 1150.
The jewel of Thannegg Moosheim is the Castle restaurant "Schlosschänke". It has a vaulted dining room with its rustic interior made of 400 year old pinewood. The restaurant "Rittersaal" preserved in its entirety and as it was 1495 is decorated in a festive manner for weddings, special candle lit dinners and any other celebratory occasion. Your culinary experience is in the best of hands with their experienced chef and his team who prepare healthy, vitamin rich cuisine of the highest quality from fresh herbs and spices from the hotels own herb garden. The restaurants also have a very good selection of local and international wine on offer.
Type of rooms: Schloss Thannegg-Moosheim9 Rooms
6 family Apartments
The furnishing of the rooms promotes the pleasant originality and comfort of the hotel. The bedrooms have been stylishy decorated using local pinewood furniture.
Additional information: Schloss Thannegg-Moosheim
Children (see hotel web site).
Number of rooms: 18
Year of establishment and/or latest refurbishment: 1150.
Languages spoken: English.Smoking policy: No preferences.
Credit cards accepted: Eurocard, Mastercard, Visa.
GPS Coordinates: 47° 25' 33.32'' N 13° 54' 23.96'' E
Nearest airport: Salzburg - 100 km.
Rates: Schloss Thannegg-Moosheim
|May till 25.05.2013||26.05.2012-29.06.2013||30.06.2013-14.07.2013
|Small double rooms (or twin)||49.50||60||67||60||incl.||incl.|
|Suite (with living and sleeping-room)||77||89.50||97||89.50||incl.||incl.|
|Apartment for 4-6 persons||49.50||60||67||60||incl.||incl.|
|Breakfast per person||incl.||incl.||incl.||incl.|
|Description of seasons|
|Winter Season: from 22.12.2012 to 07.04.2013.|
|Rates valid till (d/m/y)|
|Booking and cancellation policy|
|Until 6 weeks prior to arrival: without any charges. Until 4 weeks prior to arrival: 30% of total amount. Until 2 weeks prior to arrival: 50 % of total amount. Until 3 days prior to arrival: 80% of total amount.
All costs, prices, and policies, including exchange rates and package deals, may change and should be confirmed with the hotel upon booking.
Selected hotel Other hotels in the areaThis map shows the exact location of Schloss Thannegg-Moosheim
|About Us|||||Your Opinion|||||Newsletter|||||Join Our Guide||Recommend this page|||||Legal information|||||Site Map|