SELECT A BOUTIQUE HOTEL
RESERVE THIS HOTEL
TREE OF DESTINATIONS
DDG Retreat, Casares
|Albarrada, Finca la Pavusena. Casa Daria, s/n, 29690, Casares, Costa del Sol, Andalusia, SPAIN.|
Description: DDG RetreatDDG Retreat is located 550 meters above the sea, just 12 minutes away from the beach and restaurants and only 25 minutes away from famous and glamorous Puerto Banus. Village of Casares is 2 minutes from the door step. DDG Retreat is about a return to nature with private bungalows plus one 5 bedroom designer villa scattered over spacious grounds covered with woods and gardens. Perched upon the mountain slopes, enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, Gibraltar and African coast at DDG Retreat.
Built using only eco-friendly materials, equipped to the highest standard, each Casa provides total privacy with its own grounds, kitchen and amenities and even a small wine cabinet. For large families, all of the properties can be rented together. Perfect for romantic breaks and those who want their own house.
Facilities include a library of books, magazines, CDs and DVDs, heated 15x5 meter infinity pool, sauna, steam room, hammam, spa, gym and tennis court. All free for guests. Spa treatments with highly professional therapists can be provided at extra charge. If you prefer not to cook, they are happy to serve daily meals.
PLEASE NOTE: DDG RETREAT HAS A POLICY OF 2 NIGHTS STAY.
NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14, except for the FAMILY-FRIENDLY VILLA: Self-Catering Villa Los Olivos with Sea Views and Private Pool in Casares.
Type of rooms: DDG Retreat10 Rooms (5 private bungalows plus 1 designer villa).
1) Casa Adelfa: sleeps 2+2. 5-star, open in spring 2010, made from ecologically pure wood, built on wooden pillars and located with a maximum privacy, an open terrace, private porch, one bedroom and one bathroom with open air shower, Casa Adelfa is designed in a tropical bungalow style and equipped with first-class antiques from Asia and Africa. It features its own private tropical garden and sun loungers to relax in the sun. Amenities/Facilities provided: hob/stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee machine, iron/ironing board, TV, DVD, CD, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, toiletries, safe deposit box, mini bar, hammock, and air fans.
Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom with king size bed and sofa.
Bedroom 2: Covered porch with a double bed.
Bathroom: 1 Bathroom with shower and wc.
Casa Adelfa does not have a private pool.
SPECIAL OFFER: 5 nights for the price of 4 in Casa Adelfa during July 2013!
2) Casa Pino: sleeps 2. Casa Pino consists of one double bedroom with TV, DVD and CD equipment, beauty area, bathroom with shower, WC with bidet, walk in wardrobe and compact kitchen with all of the necessary appliances including coffee machine and microwave. Casa Pino has its own private tropical garden with fountain and sun loungers to relax in the sun. Spacious covered terrace has dining table and chairs with panoramic views to enjoy dinner under the stars. Amenities/facilities provided: hob/stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, iron/ironing board, satellite TV, DVD, CD, air conditioning barbecue, coffee machine, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, toiletries, safe deposit box, mini bar, decorated fireplace, and hammock.
Bedroom/Livingroom: 1 Master Bedroom with king size bed and sofa.
Bathroom: 1 En-suite bathroom with shower and wc.
Kitchen: Small kitchen fully equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, microwave, and fridge.
Living room is combined with bedroom (studio type). Flat screen TV with DVD and satellite, CD player.
Casa Pino has its own private pool.
3) Casa Oleandro: sleeps 2+1. Casa Oleandro is a one double bedroom brand new property that enjoys elevated position on the hill. It has absolutely stunning views over the mountains and the sea. Casa Oleandro is a big 2 storey property with 5 meters high ceilings so it has a lot of open space. On the first floor there is a cozy living area with sofa, CD and DVD player, minibar, small kitchen with necessary appliances including coffee machine and microwave, bathroom with shower, wc and bidet. Also Casa Oleandro has an outdoor bath. The second floor has balcony with king size bed. There is a private garden with dining table and chill out zone with sofa. Casa Oleandro has air fans. This property ideally accommodates two people, but 1-2 more tenants can rent the other one bedroom Casa Cipres together with Casa Oleandro. Amenities/Facilities provided: hob/stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, iron/ironing board, TV, DVD, CD, hammock, coffee machine, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, toiletries, safe deposit box, mini bar, and air fans.
Bedrooms: 1 Master Bedroom with king size bed.
Bathrooms: indoor bathroom with bath, shower, wc and bidet. Outdoor bath.
Kitchen: small kitchen fully equipped with cutlery, pots and pans, microwave, and fridge.
Living Room: Living area with sofa, CD and DVD player.
Casa Oleandro has its own private pool.
4) Casa Cipres: sleeps 2 and has a kitchen. The smallest casa is ideal for romantic break or honeymoon celebration. It enjoys elevated position on the hill providing it with breath taking views of African coast and mountains. One studio room with CD and DVD system, bathroom with wc. There is a kitchen and it has coffee machine, mini bar and wine cabinet and air fans. It has cozy private garden with dining table and chill out zone with BBQ. This property ideally accommodates two people, but 1-2 more tenants can rent the other one bedroom Casa Oleandro together with Casa Cipres. Amenities/Facilities provided: wine cabinet, microwave, cot, mini bar, coffee machine, TV, DVD, CD, barbecue, air conditioning, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, toiletries, safe deposit box, and hammock.
Bathroom: En-suite bathroom with shower, wc and bidet.
Living Room: Studio room with TV, DVD and CD player.
5) Finca Olivo: sleeps up to 5 people (2+2 +1). This is the newest and largest property with 3 levels. It is wooden and built on wooden pillars, maximum privacy surrounded by tropical exotic gardens and flowers and fantastic views of the mountains and forest. Outdoors there is WC, shower and terrace. There is a private garden with dining table and BBQ area. Amenities/Facilities provided: hob/stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, iron/ironing board, plasma TV with home cinema system, DVD, CD, hammock, coffee machine, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, toiletries, safe deposit box, mini bar, and BBQ.
Kitchen: hob/stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, and coffee machine.
Living room: 25 cm Plasma TV, CD and DVD player.
6) Villa Daria: sleeps 10+2 in 5 double bedrooms, (3 of them have en-suite bathrooms), 4.5 bathrooms, spacious lounge with dining table, comfortable sofa with arm chairs, fireplace, Plasma TV, DVD, CD player and satellite. One of the double bedrooms has a home cinema system. Covered cozy porch has a fire place for chilly evenings making it a perfect spot for romantic dining. By the porch, there is a bar to enjoy a glass of good wine and a small kitchen which is great for BBQ and roast on the open fire. Amenities/Facilities provided: hob/stove, oven, fridge/freezer, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, iron/ironing board, satellite TV, Internet access, air conditioning, cot, high chair, barbecue, private pool (for villa guests only), and pool heating.
Bedrooms: 5 bedrooms with 1 double bed.
Kitchen: Cooker, hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee machine, blender, grill. Kitchen has been fully equipped with all of the necessary Gaggenau appliances. Terrace has dining table, sun loungers and heated all year round Jacuzzi. There is a covered patio with another dining table, chill out area with cushions and sofa and a pond with live fish.
Utility Room:Washing machine, iron.
Living Rooms:Very spacious lounge with dining table, sofa, arm chairs, plasma TV, DVD, CD player, fire place.
Special Villa Daria Services: SPA-procedure scan be done right in the house or on the terrace. Chef and maid can be provided upon request at an extra cost. Villa Daria includes other little houses that can be rented together with the villa for larger groups. Maid service is available at extra cost.
7) Casa Bambu: is built from pure wood like the rest of the retreat. It is located near the heated infinity pool and it offers the most panoramic and breath-taking views over Pueblo Blanco Casares, founded by Julius Caesar in 61BC. The views from any spot around this casa stretch for miles over the African coast, Atlas mountains, Gibraltar and the sea. Casa Bambu offers one of the most spectacular views from Costa del Sol.
Casa Bambu is a studio, consisting of a bedroom, walk in his/hers wardrobe and bathroom. The bedroom has a 4 poster bed, sofa, dining area, TV, CD/DVD player, air conditioning, and safe deposit box. In the bathroom there is a bidet, WC, shower with hydro-massage, 2 sinks - for her and for him. Casa Bambu HAS NO KITCHEN, but it has a mini bar, wine cabinet, coffee machine, and kettle. There are 2 terraces and a courtyard. The courtyard has an outside shower, sink and massage couch. On the first terrace there are 2 sun-loungers, umbrella, private heated Jacuzzi and pergola with dining area. The second terrace has a hammock and a daybed.
Guests staying at Casa Bambu enjoy total privacy and quick access to the heated infinity pool/spa area. Another very special feature of this Casa is the private heated Jacuzzi that can be enjoyed all year around.
Sauna, steam room, gym, heated infinity pool 15m x 5m, table tennis and tennis court are free for guests to use. Enjoy complimentary usage of bathrobes, toiletries, hairdryer etc. At extra charge guests can enjoy Spa treatments.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY VILLA: Self-Catering Villa Los Olivos with Sea Views and Private Pool in Casares.
Villa Los Olivos stands majestically above the Med, close to the picturesque pueblo blanco of Casares offering spectacular views over the sea below, the rock of Gibraltar and the coast of North Africa beyond. Conveniently located for the Costa Del Sol, Costa de La Luz and the many historic towns and villages of authentic Andalucia, Villa Los Olivos makes an ideal base for discovering this diverse area of Spain. In a region rich with national parks, dramatic landscapes and beautiful countryside, this is the perfect place to feel at one with nature and is situated in an area peppered with walking trails and cycle paths to suit all levels of ability.
Sleeping up to eight guests in four air-conditioned bedrooms, this well appointed villa has its own pool, a variety of sun terraces, and an al fresco dining area with barbeque and is ideal for families or groups.
Accommodation comprises four bedrooms - three doubles and one twin - all air conditioned; three bathrooms, air conditioned lounge and dining area; kitchen. Electrical equipment includes hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, washing machine, TV, DVD and CD player. High quality bedding, towels, and toiletries are provided. Externally, there is a pool and sunbeds, a comfortable sofa chairs and dining suite are ideal for soaking up the sun and enjoying the villa's far-reaching views.
Children: The property is suitable for children. Cots and high chairs can be provided upon request.
Internet: Internet can be provided upon request.
Additional information: DDG Retreat
PLEASE NOTE: DDG RETREAT ONLY ACCEPT CHILDREN OVER THE AGE OF 14-15.
THERE IS A MINIMUM OF 2 NIGHTS STAY.
Dining: They are happy to provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily at an extra cost. Properties have a compact kitchen. Flowers, fruit basket and a bottle of French Champaign upon arrival.
Cleaning: Guests have to take their own trash out every night. There are special bins provided at various points at the roadside.
Children: designed mainly for adults but they are happy to accept children over the age of 14 years old.
For children of all ages, there is the FAMILY-FRIENDLY VILLA: Self-Catering Villa Los Olivos with Sea Views and Private Pool in Casares
Privacy, luxury, personal service and ecology are the foundations of their philosophy. All properties have a terrace and their own private grounds. Satellite TV is in some of the bungalows and in Villa Daria. Bathrobes, slippers, towels, toiletries, and a hair dryer are provided. USB internet access, laundry service, and airport transfers can be arranged at an extra cost.
Number of rooms: 10
Official category: 5 stars.
Year of establishment and/or latest refurbishment: April 2010.
Period of closure: Nov 16 - Mar 27. Open: Mar 28 - Nov 15.
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Russian.Smoking policy: Under Spanish law, smoking is forbidden inside hotels and restaurants.
Be extremely careful with any fire such as cigarrette butts and barbecue. Summers are very dry so there is a very high risk of wild fires due to carelessness.
Credit cards accepted: All major credit cards.
GPS Coordinates: 36° 27' 8.81'' N 5° 16' 16.94'' W
Nearest airport: 1 hr. drive
Rates: DDG Retreat
|Low Season (Hotel Basis, Per Night)||High Season (Hotel Basis, Per Night)||Low Season (Self-Catering, Per Night)||High Season (Self-Catering, Per Night)||Taxes||Service charge|
|Breakfast per person||incl.||incl.||19||19|
|Description of seasons|
|High Season: June - September.
Prices are based on 2 clients per house.
Please note: this hotel's prices are in EUR because the hotel is located in Spain. Exchange rates to GBP may vary and should be confirmed with the hotel prior to booking.
Hotel Basis includes: breakfast, everyday cleaning of the house and territory, bedding change every 3 days, daily fuit basket, ice basket, mineral water brought daily and tea with sweets.
Self-Catering includes: change of bedding and towels once a week. Clients are responsible for cleaning, cooking, and other maintenance such as rubbish disposal.
|Rates valid till (d/m/y)|
|Booking and cancellation policy|
|DEPOSIT REQUIRED: a 20% nonrefundable deposit is charged upon booking. The oustanding amount is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
No refund: the guest can stay any other time during the year. The deposit is not returned.
If cancelled more than 6 weeks prior to check-in date, 60 % of the entire reservation is charged (+ 20% deposit already charged) = 80%.
If cancelled 4 to 2 weeks prior to check-in date, 80 % of the entire reservation is charged (+ 20% deposit already charged) = 100%.
If cancelled 2 to 0 weeks prior to check-in date, 100 % of the entire reservation is charged (+ 20% deposit already charged) = 120%.
Arrival: The normal Check in time is from 3 p.m. until 10 p.m. on the day of arrival. If you arrive earlier than this time the property may be busy (the only time for general maintenance, garden and pool work). Bags can be left at the property before it is ready for occupancy. While you wait, try one of the many cafebars en-route and sample some of the local cuisine for lunch! In the event of late arrival (after 10 p.m.), they may charge a supplementary fee about 25 Euros for staff overtime.
Departure: The departure time is before 10 a.m. but if you have a late flight, bags can be left at the property for a while.
All costs, prices, and policies, including exchange rates, package deals, and cancellation policy may change and should be confirmed with the hotel upon booking.
Selected hotel Other hotels in the areaThis map shows the exact location of DDG Retreat
|About Us|||||Your Opinion|||||Newsletter|||||Join Our Guide||Recommend this page|||||Legal information|||||Site Map|