Schick, mit Charme
Villa Mauresque, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
|1792, Route de la Corniche Boulouris, 83700, Saint Raphaël, Var, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, FRANKREICH.|
Beschreibung: Villa MauresqueLocated right on the sea front, between Cannes and St Tropez, in the French Riviera, the "Villa Mauresque" was built in 1860 by Chapoulard, the architect renown for his Moorish villas in the Côte d'Azur.
Its two magnificent villas, "Les Jardins" and "Le Palais" are situated in a beautifully manicured garden of over an acre. With its private port and boat house and lapped by the waves of the Mediterranean, the Villa Mauresque is ideally situated for its guests to go sailing, water-skiing, scuba-diving, canoeing, kayaking.
This property, due to its location and historical importance, is one of the few listed properties in the Côte d'Azur which is open to the privileged few who seek comfort, calm and luxury.
Beschreibung der Zimmer: Villa MauresqueSpa Hotel Riviera (Le Palais) has 11 bedrooms.
Boutique Hotel Riviera (Le Jardins) has 7 rooms.
Bedrooms with pool-garden view:
- On the ground floor, the "Elegance" rooms Monnet, Giacometti, Van Gogh or Gauguin with double or twin beds (20m²) a marbled bathroom, multi-jet shower, with a private covered terrace and swimming pool and garden view.
- On the ground floor, the "Deluxe superior" rooms Kandinsky (30m²) with a four poster beds, Jacuzzi and shower, with terrace and view of the swimming pool and garden.
- On the first floor, the "Deluxe superior" Breton room, 25m², with a four poster bed, a large bathroom (with Jacuzzi bath and shower) and a separate toilet.
- On the ground floor, the "Deluxe superior" Degas room, 40m², with a large bed, small office-cum-bedroom for children, Jacuzzi and shower, with a small terrace and views of the swimming pool and garden.
- On the first floor, the "Deluxe superior" Miller bedroom, 35m², decorated in Moorish style, very spacious room, with a queen size bed or twin beds, a sofa bed, partial sea views over the port of Boulouris, Moorish style bathroom with steps leading to a Jacuzzi bath.
Bedrooms with sea view:
- In its own wing, the "Terrasse Jacuzzi" bedroom Picasso (20m²) is situated in the tower of the second floor with a superb sea view and a bathroom with a multi-jet shower. Outside is a large private terrace with a Jacuzzi and stunning sea views.
- The "Terrasse Jacuzzi" Matisse bedroom (20m²) is located on the first floor with a marbled bathroom, multi-jet shower, and a large terrace with a Jacuzzi and sea view.
- The "Deluxe superior" room Miro (25m²) is a junior suite on the first floor with a double bed facing two large Moorish windows with lovely sea views, bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and multi-jet shower, and a small private terrace with sea views.
- The "Terrasse Jacuzzi" room Dali (25m²) is situated in the small central tower on the second floor, this cozy room with sea views is exceptionally romantic, ideal for a honeymoon or young couples. The bathroom is an oasis of well-being with floor to ceiling mosaic tiles and the large terrace is the perfect private sun trap.
- On the ground floor, the "Terrasse Jacuzzi" Apollinaire bedroom (25m²) has high ceilings, a stunning four poster bed and an amazing exclusive sea view terrace with your own outside private Jacuzzi with sea view!
- The luxurious "Suite Prestige" Renoir (40m²) is situated on the ground floor, with high ceilings, a lovely sea view from huge windows, a king size bed and a beautiful bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi bath. From the salon staircase is leading up to the children's room with bank bed and own bathroom. Outside a private terrace also offers a Jacuzzi with fabulous sea views (extra bed included).
- On the ground floor, the large "Suite Junior" Shakespeare suite (45m²) with very large windows overlooking the stunning infinity pool and the sea, King size bed, separate small room with bunk beds for 2 children, Italian rain shower. Doors leading out to your terrace by the pool with sea view. Maximum capacity 2 adults 3 children (extra bed included).
- The "Suite Junior" Oscar Wilde is a beautiful large suite (50m²) on the ground floor with large adjoining veranda/sitting room with sofabed, stunning seaviews from its terracewith own private seaview jacuzzi! Four poster bed and large italian shower Maximum capacity 2 adults 2 children (extra bed included).
- On the first floor, the very large and luxurious "Suite Prestige" Baudelaire (50m²) with a stunning view of the Gulf of St-Tropez and the little port of Boulouris from enormous bay-windows, high ceilings, king size bed and a breathtaking Jacuzzi with sea view inside the bedroom. Small office-cum-bedroom for children, bathroom with shower. Maximum capacity 2 adults 2 children (extra bed included).
- On the first floor, the very large and luxurious "Suite Prestige" Rimbaud, (60m²) suite comprising a bedroom with four poster bed and a sitting room with sofa bed, both with a stunning view of the Gulf of St Tropez and the port of Boulouris. Private sea view balcony. Jacuzzi bath with 270 ° sea view and multi-jet shower. Maximum capacity 2 adults 3 children (extra bed included).
Zusätzliche Information: Villa Mauresque
Activities available at the Villa Mauresque: Nautical activities, water-skiing, kayak, canoeing, wind surfing, sailing , jetskiing, scuba diving, jacuzzi, sauna , massages and beauty treatments.
Nearby: The Golf of St Raphael- Valescure, horse-riding, tennis etc.
Each villa can be rented in its entirety by the week: Le Palais is an oeuvre d'art in terms of architecture. It has a capacity for 19 people and 10 bedrooms, either with superb sea views or with views over the beautifully manicured gardens, full of bougainvilleas. Its heated swimming pool and heated balneo/ jacuzzi and sauna all add to the comfort of this palace.
Les Jardins, for up to 12 people in large luxurious bedrooms, is right on the sea front with splendid views, a small boat house with mooring, heated swimming pool, and impeccable flower gardens. This property will provide you with all the luxury and calm you seek.
There are 2 meeting rooms which can receive a maximum of 100 peoople for cocktails.
They also have Green Fee membership for clients.
Babysitters and airport shuttle service can be arranged.
In high season, there is a private chef and 24hr reception.
Complimentary Bedroom Amenities:
Air conditioning, flat screen TV with Satellite, iPod docking station, Wi-Fi, King size-bed, Minibar, safety box, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle and a selection of teas, Hermès Bathroom products, bathrobes and slippers are at your disposal.
Upon arrival in your room, there will be bottles of mineral water to appease your thirst after a long journey.
Every day we shall refresh your fruit bowl.
- If cancelled up to 3 days before your arrival a penalty will not be applied.
- If cancelled less than 3 days before your estimated arrival date, 100% of the total stay is due.
- In case of early departure or no-show, 100% of the stay is due.
Anzahl Zimmer: 18
Ofizielle Kategorie: 4 stars.
Baudatum oder Datum der letzten Renovation: 1860.
Schliessungszeit Hotel: Open all year.
Sprachen: French, English.Bedingungen für Raucher: Smoking allowed. There are non-smoking rooms available.
Kredikarten akzeptiert: Visa, American Express, MasterCard.
Schliessungszeit Restaurant: Private chef May-Sep. Restaurants within walking distance.
GPS Koordinaten: 43° 24' 50.83'' N 6° 48' 11.90'' E
Nächster Flughafen: Nice - 60 km.