Villa dei d'Armiento, Sorrento Coast
|Corso Marion Crawford, 79, Sant Agnello di Sorrento, 80065, Sorrento Coast, Naples, Campania, ITALY.|
Description: Villa dei d'ArmientoThe boutique hotel Villa Dei D'Armiento in Italy is surrounded by lush private gardens and set in the quiet residential town of Sant'Agnello, a short stroll from Sorrento with all its shops, restaurants, galleries and nightlife.Villa dei D'Armiento is ideal for excursions to the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida. Discover the beauty of the Amalfi coast, sites of historical interest such as Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Naples. A few steps from the Villa dei D'Armiento is the beach that was so dear to Sophia Loren and the wonderful view of the peninsula at The Belvedere Marinella.
Now a beautiful boutique hotel, this 18th century villa boasts attention to every detail. There is an outdoor swimming pool and seven luxurious rooms combining Art Nouveau decor with modern style and comfort. Special features include fine paintings, elegant handcrafted furniture, and beautiful Murano glass chandeliers. There are cool and spacious public areas, floors with original Vietri tiles, and an unusual collection of clay pots, but what really makes this place special is the people.
Family owned and run, the philosophy is professionalism and discretion, attentive hospitality and informality. They are always on hand to make sure you have everything you need.
Type of rooms: Villa dei d'ArmientoEach room has its own unique character with different furniture, color schemes and accessories. All are bright, elegant and comfortable. Furnished and decorated to the same high quality standard as the rest of the Villa, each room is lit by Murano glass chandeliers, has the famous local inlaid wood furniture, with floors covered entirely with ceramic Vietri tiles. Touches of marble and a collection of clay pots add a cool chic.
All rooms are furnished with twin beds or double king bed with latex mattresses to guarantee comfort, LCD TV, satellite TV, internet WiFi, a personal safe, minibar, independent air conditioning, direct telephone, slippers and are glazed for sound insulation.
All bathrooms are equipped with bath or shower, a hair dryer, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries and fine linens.
2 Superior: Villa dei D'Armiento has two rooms Superior 22 sqm. Both rooms have two single beds or one king size bed, LCD TV, SKY Tv, latex mattresses, free internet WiFi and free bottles of water, safe, minibar, independent air conditioning, direct telephone, slippers and two large windows with sound proof. The bathrooms are equipped with shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and fine linen.
2 Deluxe: The "De Luxe Room", very spacious in its shape, approximately 32 sqm, has a small balcony or terrace with wonderful view or private garden with sun beds and shower outside. The "De Luxe" is equipped with two single beds or double king size bed, LCD TV, SKY Tv, latex mattresses, free internet WiFi and free bottles of water, safe, minibar, independent air conditioning, direct telephone, slippers and sound proof windows. The bathrooms are equipped with hairdryer, shower, bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and fine linen.
1 Terrace: The Terrace Room about 18 square meters is located on the top floor with a private access by elevator. The panoramic terrace of 100 square meters to admire the beautiful landscape and also provide an intimate lounge area. The "Terrace Room" is equipped with a double king size bed, LCD TV, SKY Tv, latex mattress, free internet WiFi and free bottles of water, safe, minibar, independent air conditioning, direct telephone, slippers and sound proof windows. The bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer, shower, bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and fine linens.
2 Junior Suite: The most exclusive rooms of Villa dei D?Armiento are certainly the "Junior Suite Rooms", about 42 sqm with small balcony or terrace with wonderful view or private garden with sunbeds and shower outside. The Junior Suite Room has two single beds or double king size bed, LCD TV, SKY Tv, latex mattresses, free internet WiFi and free bottles of water, safe, minibar, independent air conditioning, direct telephone, slippers and sound proof windows. The bathrooms are equipped with bath or shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and fine linen.
Additional information: Villa dei d'Armiento
Dining: A hearty buffet breakfast with fresh local products is served either outside on the terrace, or if you prefer, in the light and airy breakfast room where the panoramic windows onto the garden allow you to stay in touch with nature. On request, lunch and/or dinner can be had in the garden. There are restaurants a short 50 meter stroll away.
Services and facilities include: the garden, the gazebo, 24 hr reception, 24 hr bar service, swimming pool with solarium, outdoor jacuzzi, library, elevator, Wi-Fi and tourist information.
Extra services provided upon request include: a guided tour, massage, room service, laundry service, transfer from / to Villa dei D'Armiento, rent a car, boat, motorcycle, diving, newspapers, and even a baby-sitter.
Special Events: weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and more can be held outdoors in the beautiful Mediterranean style garden of about 4,000 square metres. There is a covered gazebo of 120 square metres for tables and chairs, if needed. Excellent service, food prepared in the local style and to the highest standard, careful organization with attention to every detail, all help guarantee that your event will be a unique and unforgettable experience.
Outdoor Cooking: There is also a traditional wood burning oven for pizzas and barbeque facilities for special events.
The Entire Property: With just 7 rooms, a group can rent the entire Villa for a week or more.
Art Gallery in the Garden: From time to time the park is home to the exclusive Open Sky Art Gallery which holds exhibitions with an emphasis on photography, paintings, sculpture, and the local crafts so famous around the world.
Swimming Pool: The intimate swimming pool is surrounded by greenery. Alongside the pool is a shower, and also a comfortable green terrace to stretch out and relax and soak up the sun. A perfect place to enjoy a snack, an aperitif - or even an herb tea.
Car Parking: parking by previous request and until full, charges may apply.
Pets: are not allowed.
The new FREE services are:
- Villa is only 50 meters far from the beach
- Rich Breakfast with fresh products
- Garden of 4,000 square meters
- Complementary Bottle of Water every day
- Reception 24 h
- Bar 24 h - Swimming pool with solarium
- On request Lunch and/or Dinner in the garden
- Gazebo 120 square
- Tourist Information
- Non smoking rooms
The Services on request to pay are:
- Guided tour
- Room Service
- Transfer from / to Villa dei D'Armiento
- Rent a Car, Boat, Motorcycle
- Parking space in the Villa charged per day.
How to get there:
- By plane: The nearest airport to Villa dei D'Armiento is Naples International Capodichino airport which is 55 km from Sorrento.From the airport, take the Curreri bus to Sorrento which leaves the square in front of the airport station.Ask the driver to let you off in the main square in Sant'Agnello di Sorrento, in front of the town hall. The hotel is a10 minute walk away. Take Viale dei Pini, the road that begins to the side of the Esso gas station and walk right to the end. Villa dei D'Armiento is located on the left 50 meters after you have seen the small Church of Frati Cappuccini and the Marinella Bellevue. Alternatively, you can take a taxi which are always parked in front of the train station.
- By train: From any direction arrive to Naples Central Station or Naples Piazza Garibaldi. From here take the local "Circumvesuviana" train for Sorrento and get off at the Sant Agnello stop (takes about an hour). From Sant'Agnello station, take a taxi or walk (10 minutes about), first going left along Viale dei Pini, the road that begins to the side of the Esso gas station and walk right to the end. Villa dei D'Armiento is located on the left 50 meters after you have seen the small Church of Frati Cappuccini and the Marinella Bellevue.
- By car: If you are coming from the north or south, you can take the A3 Napoli - Salerno highway. Follow the signs for Penisola Sorrentina and exit at Castellammare di Stabia. Then take the SS 145 state road. Pass Vico Equense, Meta and Piano di Sorrento until you arrive to Sant Agnello. Turn right just before the main square and drive down Viale dei Pini (to the side of the Esso gas station). There is a small church and the Marinella Bellevue at the end of this road on the right. Drive past it and after 50 meters you will see the hotel on your left.
- By boat: From Molo Beverello of Naples: the "Metrò del mare" to the seaport of Sorrento at Piazza Marinai d'Italia. It leaves much more than once a day and takes about 40 minutes. After getting off the boat, take a taxi or bus and get off at Sant'Agnello in Piazza del Municipio. From that place you can walk (10 minutes about), first going left along Viale dei Pini, the road that begins to the side of the Esso gas station and walk right to the end. Villa dei D'Armiento is located on the left, 50 meters after you have seen the small Church of Frati Cappuccini and the Marinella Bellevue.
All costs, prices, and policies, including exchange rates, package deals, and cancellation policy may change and should be confirmed with the hotel upon booking.
Number of rooms: 7
Official category: 4 stars.
Year of establishment and/or latest refurbishment: 1900/2010.
Period of closure: Nov.2013 - Apr.2014.
Languages spoken: English, a little French.Smoking policy: smoking outside only.
Credit cards accepted: Visa, mastercard, Diners.
GPS Coordinates: 40° 38' 2.52'' N 14° 23' 26.45'' E
Nearest airport: Naples International Capodichino Airport - 55 km.