Ventana Hotel Prague, Prague
|Celetna 7, Old Town, 11000, Prague, Prague Region, CZECH REPUBLIC.|
Description: Ventana Hotel PragueThe Ventana Hotel is an intimate townhouse property in the heart of Prague, providing generous privacy and luxury with all the services of a five-star hotel.
Behind a beautiful facade with its own private and discreet entrance lie the most contemporary spacious rooms and suites for the business or leisure traveller.
The hotel lobby is a magnificent space of Italian marble, rare coffee-colored African Wenge wood with alabastr inlays, original paintings, a dramatic crystal chandelier, and unusual object d´art. Of special interest is the original stone staircase, which spirals up six storeys without a central support. The glass lift offers a spectacular view of the interior of the hotel from above.
Type of rooms: Ventana Hotel PragueEach guestroom and suite features: a built-in wall wardrobe, in-room safe, remote-control television, deluxe minibar, Pascal Morabito quality toiletries.
- Superior Single Room: offers 22 square metres of space and comes equipped with a desk, en suite bathroom with bath-tub designed by Phillipe Starck, view of Týn Cathedral.
- Superior Double Room: offers 26 square metres of space and comes equipped with a desk and en suite bathroom with bath-tub designed by Phillipe Starck. View of Týn Cathedral, or King´s Row.
- Skyloft Rooms and Suites: elegant two-story accommodation on the top floor, each of the 10 lofts have various windows providing dramatic views of the Prague's most famous skyline, 2 TVs, kitchenette, canopy bed, sitting-area with sofa. Designed to accommodate Prague´s most sophisticated guests, the glamorous Skylofts - ranging in size from 35 to 60 square metres - will be outdone only by the extraordinary level of personalized service provided by the Ventana staff.
- De luxe Double or Twin Room: Large room offers 35 square metres of space with either one king or two single beds, equipped with desk, wardrobe, coffee table, chairs, and en suite bathroom with bathtub designed by Phillipe Starck. View of King´s Row or Old Town Square.
- Old Town Square Suites: are 70 square metres in size, come equipped with desk, wardrobe, coffee table, chairs, 2 TVs, kitchenette, canopy bed, sitting-area with sofa, dinning table, en suite bathroom with Bisazza mosaic and bath-tub designed by Phillipe Starck. View of the Old Town Square.
Additional information: Ventana Hotel Prague
The Ventana Bar is situated in a five storey-atrium with an artful interior design and polished teak wood floor with a glass strip running down its length to provide the lobby with natural light. The Swarovski Crystal hand cut chandelier, utterly dramatic and delicate, hangs from the ceiling of the atrium, the work features strands as long as twenty feet in length.
Meetings: The Library is ideal for small meetings, or presentations. There are small tables as well as comfortable sofas and a plasma screen for watching sports. The library can also hold fashion shows. When not hired privately the room is used by guests and members as a relaxation and reading area. Coffee tables as well as all the other furniture are made from rare African Zebrana veneer.
Parking: Valet parking available at nearby Marriott for aprox. 22 Euro.
Limosine service to airport upon request for approx. 32 Euro one way.
Pets: 10 Euro per night.
Number of rooms: 30
Official category: 5 stars.
Year of establishment and/or latest refurbishment: 2004.
Period of closure: open all year.
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian.Smoking policy: Non-smoking rooms available on 1 floor. Breakfast room has smoking and non-smoking section.
Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners.
GPS Coordinates: 50° 5' 14.32'' N 14° 25' 23.15'' E
Nearest airport: Prague Ruzyne - 16 km.